Wow, this post from Kendra came at just the right time in my life!
No, I can't do it all. Not even close to what I'd like to be able to do. Parenting three kids is much, much harder than I thought it would be, and instead of a tiny newborn, one month ago we brought home a kid who is now an extremely active 12 month old. Something's gotta give! Trying to convince myself it's OKAY if I don't plant a vegetable garden this year. It's OKAY if the dirty dishes sit out, or if it takes a little longer to get the laundry done. It's not okay to let my relationships with my kids and husband take a back burner, so for now the house can be a sty and we can buy veggies at the farmer's market this summer. I keep reminding myself it's a season of my life that won't last forever... but my relationships with my family have eternity written all over them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






AMEN!!!!! (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete