Happy Easter!
(Yes, out of many, MANY photos, this is the best one. 4 year olds are soooo cooperative!)
For Easter dinner at Grammy's we made a peep sunflower cake:
For last night's dinner at Grandma's we made Resurrection Buns. They were super easy, and actually quite good! We're still mystified as to where the marshmallow actually went...
There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ
There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ
~In Christ Alone by Newsboys





That cake is so cute! And I love the cutie pie kids in the top picture!
ReplyDeletelisa
I just wanted to let you know that I posted a reply to your comment about The Princess Bride and I have edited the post to include a little about the book.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog today. :)