Yesterday we visited Six Nations Indian Museum in Onchiota. It was a bit smaller and a little more run-down than I expected, but still worth the 45 minute drive.
The main building had an impressive collection of artifacts. My favorites were all the beaded items. Levi found it incredibly hard not to touch the drums.
Outdoors was a display of about 7 or 8 different types of fireplaces, a longhouse replica, and a few other things like a planting of the three sisters, and examples of trail markings.
Afterward we went to Donnelly's for homemade vanilla/black raspberry swirl. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Your blog is SO cute! I love the graphics!
ReplyDeleteoh and I am a sucker for a book in bed with my flashlight too! ;)
I think the museum looks awesome! VERY cool!
amy in peru
One of 카지노사이트 NetEnt's best slots is certainly Starburst which has grew to become their hottest sport
ReplyDelete