Saturday, August 28, 2010

Gearing up for another fun year

A gigantic Sonlight binder and 3 separate Instructor Guides await my paltry organizational skillzzz. Sonlight, if you are listening, I would SO pay an extra $20-30 to get an IG that I didn't have to put together myself!

So this year is looking like this:

Lydia

Sonlight Core 3 American History
Sonlight Science 3
Sonlight Language Arts
All About Spelling
Teaching Textbooks Math 4
Harmony Fine Arts for music & art

Levi

Hooked on Phonics
Click 'n Read
Singapore Essential Math K
Harmony Fine Arts
Lots and lots of great books

Can't wait to dive into all those great Sonlight books! I need to go through my shelves and find all the duplicates and ebay them, I suppose.

I'm still trying to decide on a fun field trip to start the year off (we always do a field trip for the first day of school). I'm thinking either the Wild Center, or Upper Canada Village.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I hear ya! Why can't they just put the comp. questions with the actual week they are scheduled with????

    Love our Sonlight though! We use the history and readers....J loves it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com