On April 23rd we met up with some friends at the VIC for a little hike and picnic lunch. That was the day I first noticed a pain in my left side, and I've been pretty much out of commission since then with Mono. Evidently the left side pain is due to the inflammation of the spleen. I thought I had better at least do a short blog entry about the hiking, before I forgot about it!
A beaver dam we saw:
The perspective in this photo cracks me up:
Isaiah didn't make it into any of the pics, since he was on my back most of the time.
That Friday was also the day our Teaching Textbooks Math 4 came, and I am so, so glad I ordered it! What a night and day difference in Lydia's attitude toward doing math. I actually think a lot of her resistance comes from doing the writing part of the math work. With TT she is completing the lessons so quickly. And she's been able to do it even though I've been sick. I'm really glad I didn't wait until Fall to order, as it seems like such a perfect fit for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





South of the capital of 우리카지노 Tunis you will find casinos in Hammamet and Sousse
ReplyDelete